Enrollment - New Students
New Student Application/Enrollment Process
Complete the create an account form and submit the following items:
- Nondiscrimination policy: NHCS admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
- Online Application / Log In & $150 Fee; the application will be reviewed and you will be contacted to schedule a diagnostic test appointment. After the diagnostic test you will be notified of acceptance.
- If accepted, an offer will be sent with instructions to complete the Online Enrollment, Contract Provisions, Family Volunteer agreement, FACTS Tuition account, along with payment of the Enrollment/Commitment Fee.
- Upon completion a seat in your child's grade will be reserved.
New Student Required Documents & Admittance Criteria
- Copy of Birth Certificate. (Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years old by Oct. 1)
- Immunization Record (see notes below)
- Recent physical signed by doctor
- Report card (2nd-9th grade) or transcript (10th-12th grade) from last grading period
- No previous suspensions or expulsions
- Court ordered Custodial Agreement (if applicable)
Additional Documents For Students 6th-12th Grade
- Two contact names and email addresses for Letters of Recommendation from an educator and a character reference
- GPA of 2.0 minimum, “C” or better
- Kindergarten students - State requires all children entering Kindergarten must have four Polio, five DPT, two MMR (both on or after the child’s 1st birthday), three Hepatitis B and a Varicella (Chicken Pox) vaccine or show proof of disease history.
- 1st Grade students - State requires a completed health assessment within 18 months before or up to 90 days after enrolling in first grade.
- 7th Grade students - State requires all students entering seventh grade be immunized with the Hepatitis B series shots, a second measles-containing vaccine (ie.MMR), and a Tdap Booster (one dose on or after the 7th birthday) before school entry. Please submit a copy of a current physical examination.
- Please Note: All required shots/physicals must be completed and an up to date copy of the immunization record/physical must be on file by the students first day of school.
Returning Student Enrollment Process
Update your student's information in the online enrollment forms through FACTS Family Portal.