Enrollment - New Students
New Student Application/Enrollment Process
Complete the create an account form and submit the following items:
- Online Application / Log In & $150 Fee; the application will be reviewed and you will be contacted to schedule a diagnostic test appointment. After the diagnostic test you will be notified of acceptance.
- If accepted, an offer will be sent with instructions to complete the Online Enrollment, Contract Provisions, Family Volunteer agreement, FACTS Tuition account, along with payment of the Enrollment/Commitment Fee.
- Upon completion a seat in your child's grade will be reserved.
New Student Required Documents & Admittance Criteria
- Copy of Birth Certificate. (Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years old by Oct. 1)
- Immunization Record (see notes below)
- Recent physical signed by doctor
- Report card (2nd-9th grade) or transcript (10th-12th grade) from last grading period
- No previous suspensions or expulsions
- Court ordered Custodial Agreement (if applicable)
Additional Documents For Students 6th-12th Grade
- Two contact names and email addresses for Letters of Recommendation from an educator and a character reference
- GPA of 2.0 minimum, “C” or better
- Kindergarten students - State requires all children entering Kindergarten must have four Polio, five DPT, two MMR (both on or after the child’s 1st birthday), three Hepatitis B and a Varicella (Chicken Pox) vaccine or show proof of disease history.
- 1st Grade students - State requires a completed health assessment within 18 months before or up to 90 days after enrolling in first grade.
- 7th Grade students - State requires all students entering seventh grade be immunized with the Hepatitis B series shots, a second measles-containing vaccine (ie.MMR), and a Tdap Booster (one dose on or after the 7th birthday) before school entry. Please submit a copy of a current physical examination.
- Please Note: All required shots/physicals must be completed and an up to date copy of the immunization record/physical must be on file by the students first day of school.
Returning Student Enrollment Process
Update your student's information in the online enrollment forms through FACTS Family Portal.