Middle/High School Fall Retreat
Fall Retreat is an annual event for the entire middle and high school student body. Frequently described by students as the
highlight of the school year, students are able to build long-lasting relationships with one another, form connections with NHCS
staff, and grow spiritually in a gospel-centered environment.
To see the answers to frequently asked questions about Fall Retreat, click HERE.
- Departure at 9:30 AM on Tuesday, September 12
- Arrival by 2:00 PM on Friday, September 15
- Bring a lunch for Tuesday, September 12 (all other meals provided)
- School shuttle, vans, and personal vehicles (Parent Volunteers)
- Report to North Hills by 8:30 AM on Tuesday, September 12
- Report to Mt. Gilead by 11:00 AM on Friday, September 15